Label: Sin Klub Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: November 1, 1992
Catalog Number: SK011
Format: Cassette, Compact Disc, Digital
- Vambo Marble Eye - Planet
- Generra Pantera - Torches
- Anthony Makes - Down Ashley's Alley
- Help Wanted - Better Times Ain't Comin'
- Environmental Hazzard - Hype (Demo)
- Surrounded by Jeds - Can't Break
- One League Onward - Fire Greenhouse Hoses
- The Rivermen - Blackshoe Cake Walk
- The Restroom Poets - We Are
- Gone Daddy Finch - I Don't Hope for Her
- Thessalonian Dope Gods - P.H.B.Y.L.
- Stephen Budd - Blackbird
- Tin Ponies - Malleus Maleficarum
- Dog Solitude - 19 Hours
- September First - Carnivore Rising
- The Saints - Can't Get Enough of You
- The Catch - Way Gone
- Church of Sound - More!
Of Interest to Collectors:
- Vambo Marble Eye's "Plant" (from their debut CD Two Trick Pony) appears as "Planet," surely a mistake by some long-since-discharged SKE executive.
- Cleveland's Environmental Hazzard appear with "Hype," a half-finished tune that wasn't included on their debut.
- The Thessalonian Dope Gods show up with "PHBYL," a variation on "Because Of Color" with guest vocalist Dan Bradshaw fronting the mic.
- One League Onward turned into Colossus of the Fall and released a CD on Doghouse Records, and eventually turned into Omaha and likewise released a CD on Doghouse.
- Dog Solitude turned into Moby Jane and recorded This Metal Coil on Sin Klub.
Compiled by: Michael A. Seday for Sin Klub Entertainment, Inc.
CD Assembly and Digital Editing: Denny Lynn Productions, Toledo
CD Technical Consultant: Jim Clevo & Michael A. Seday
Front/Back Photo by: Edward Shimborske III
Inside Photo by: Dianne Spence
Art Direction/Type/Design: D.E. Schroder & Associates, Michael A. Seday, E.S.III
Printing Done by: Sam Musk
Special Thanks: This CD is just a taste of what Toledo has to offer. Many thanks to the artists that participated and to the clubs that support the local scene.
Thanks to: WXUT, Frankies & Rob Croak, ESIII, Dennis Schroder, Sharon Michnay, Jude (the butt), "Killer" Keith, Edward Shimborske, Jr. (S.K. logo), S.K.E. Families, Alternative Press, Jim Clevo, Jim Benson (WBWC), Wayne Clagett, Denny Lynn, Cyprus Rock Cafe, Frank Esposito, WBGU, Stephen Budd, Waves F.P Mall and to all of you that support these artists, because without the local scene there'd be no scene.
Michael A. Seday (Sin Klub Entertainment)